Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 4/18 - Olympic Triathlon Training

Week 4 was actually not that hard.  I think the body is geetting used to it. What I do have to do is work out in the mornings more because that thing of doing 2-3 workouts in a day to catch up is crazy.

I was abel to do all the workouts this week, so so far I have done 35 of 36 routines.  And I have been able to add 2-3 weight workouts in these 4 weeks.    Very proud of myself!!

This is the summary for the week

Swimming:  3,500m 
Cycling: 60 miles 
Running: 85 min (about 9 miles)


Next week is Shadow Creek.  Check it out


http://www.shadowcreekranchtriathlon.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment