Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 3/18 - Olympic Triathlon Training

Third week flew by.  This week felt a bit easier, I guess the traning is working out.  I only missed one workout this week (1,500 yd swim), and only because of rain.  But I did push it a couple of days, doing 3 workouts in oine day to catch up. 

This is the summary for the week

Swimming:  2,000m (I skipped Saturday's workout, it should have been 3,500m for the week)
Cycling: 65 miles (1st 30 mile day ever, half the time under hard rain.  Very cool)
Running: 85 min 

No comments:

Post a Comment