Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tejas Triathlon revisited (and now corrected

Today I was calculating what time I should do tomorrow at Shadow Creek, which got me thinking what time I would have done at Tejas if it had been the "Standard"  distance (750/20K/5K).  So, here it is.

Based on the fact that Tejas was (600/19.28/4.82), and my paces (see other post for these), my projected time for a "Standard' distance would have been...

1:30:44

Well, did not break the 1:30:00 mark, but certainly an improvement over the 1:42:+ I did in Sherman in 2008.  AND, something to look forward to tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment