Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shadow Creek Triathlon is TOMORROW!!!!!

I am getting anxious about the Sprint Tri tomorrow.  I know it is only a Sprint, but it is my second one now, and of course you know and I know thatt I want to compare performance to Tejas.  Most of all I want to compare Paces..

So, with that in mind, there are my goals for tomorrow:

                                  Tejas                                          Shadow Creek Goal
Swim                      34:19 min/mile                              31:00 min/mile
Bike                       3:12 min/mile (18.7MPH)             3:00 min/mile (20.0 MPH)
Run                        9:50 min/mile (6.1 MPH)              9:30 min/mile (6.3 MPH)

Based on these paces, the distances for this race (500m, 16.6mi and 3.2mi), my goal for TOTAL time for this race 1:34:12  (have revised this twice based on corrected calculations)

Tomorrow I'll post real results.

No comments:

Post a Comment