Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 9/18 - Olympic Triathlon Training


By far the most grueling week of training ever for me.  But so cool to be able to train whenever I want and totally get to be in the shape I am getting to be in and seriously consider doing a 1/2 IM in November.  I seriously am. 

This week I could not the last 1,000 yd swim because I wanted to be with my kids, but the rest was done:

Swim: 4,750 yds
Bike:  98 miles
Run: 140 minutes (approx. 15 miles)

Taper starts now for Clearlake.









No comments:

Post a Comment