Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

T-14 hours

So, this thing is tomorrow.  I am all packed up and ready to go to my Abdiel's house (Abdiel, thanks for the offer, that extra 30 min of sleep will be priceless).  I am going over a lot of details in my head, I guess that means that I am taking this a lot more seriously than previously thought.  






I will try to post a couple of more pics before the race, and after.  To the few (1-2) who read this, thanks!  I will give it my best, but always thinking this is my "dry run" for the Sept. 30th. with 5 weeks to improve, train and set 2nd time goals.

2 comments: