Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 8/18 - Olympic Triathlon Training


This was a Recovery week, specially given the fact that I went to Austin for 4 days.  However, I did take my bike and rode 25 miles in the nice Austin hills (thanks to Victor Vasquez for the hospitality)  

As always, my totals this week were

Swim: 2,750yds
Bike:  61 miles
Run: 85 minutes (approx. 8-9 miles)

The next two weeks will be tough.  I am NOT doing a Taper for the 1st Olympic Tri, but going all out. The week of I will take it slow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment