Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 1/18 Olympic Triathlon Training done

Today I finished week 1 of 18 of the triathlon training plan I downloaded from http://www.trinewbies.com/ . It is supposed to be for Intermediate triathlets (I guess I am?) .  I feel good, not too tired, but tired and worked-out enough.  In summary, the plan includes 9 workouts (in 6 days, Fridays are off days), and this week had the followiing totals:

Swimming:  2,500 m
Cycling: 50 miles
Running: 70 min (around 7 miles)

On today's run I used new Saucony Cohesion 5 running shoes.  They felt good. Here's a pic for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment