Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Por fin comienzo el blog....

Luego de varios meses en Houston, y por recomendacion de alguien muy cercano a mi, he decidido comenzar un blog.  La verdad es que estan pasando muchas cosas interesantes en mi vida, y en la de mi familia, y este es un buen outlet para compartirlo.

En algunos dias espero completar nuestra historia desde el 01 de Enero que comenzco todo esto.  Esten al tanto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several months in Houston, and the recommendation of someone very close to me, I have decided to start a blog.  A lot of interesting things are going on in my life, and the life of family, and this is a good oulet to share these things.

In a few days I hope I can update our journey so far.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment