Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fan Installation



Today I installed the 4th fan in our (rented) house.  It really is a simple process, but one that many people are afraid, embarrased or don't know how to do.  I really owe my skills in this matter to my dad.  The simple things, I hope I can pass them to my kids.




NO PICTURE OF BEFORE (NOT SO USED TO THIS BLOG THING...)


MID-WAY THRU THE PROCESS 
FINAL PRODUCT - IT WORKS!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Que bueno que sigues handy. Papi va a estar orgulloso y feliz de su mención. Recuerdo cuando te hacía pararte al lado de la escalera para que le pasaras las herramientos. Apuesto a que en ese momento to te sentías tan feliz. Esa es la parte de ser padre que los hijos a veces no entienden. El sacrificio de hoy es para el bienestar del futuro. Y creo que así procede Dios con nosotros. Igualito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya reconocí donde lo pusiste, en el comedorcito diario, al lado de la cocina. Ahi no había ya??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, ahi no habia abanico. Y esa area es obviamente una de las que mas usamos..

      Delete