Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 15/18 - Olympic Triathlon Training



This is the 1st week of taper before Town Lake.  I did not get a chance to do the long workouts on the weekend because I had the (coolest) camping trip with Ramon (Cub Scouts).  Nonetheless, the week was not too slow, and I guess that is what I needed.  I have been training following the 1/2 IM plan, but the next race is the Olympic distance.

Totals this week:

Swim: 2,000 yds
Bike:  45 miles
Run: 132 min (aprox. 12.6 miles).



No comments:

Post a Comment