Informacion General

As I update the blog with some past events, I will post them to the actual date when they happened. You can browse a list of those blogs in the right pane, under "Blog Archive". You can also access posts by Tags, under "Tags/Etiquetas"

Enjoy!!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Houston Town Lake Olympic Tri

Tomorrow I am doing my last Olumpic Tri  of the year (and 2nd ever).  I am a bit anxious, but not as much as last time.  I am hoping to improve in all areas, as one should.  As always, the one thing I am nervous about is the run, as it is the last and (for me) hardest.

I just read there are 1,800 athletes participating. I hope most are for the Sprint, because I feel confident about the swim, but if there are a lot of people, that might affect the outcome.

Well, gotta go.  My goal is 3:00:00, or less.  Individual goals as follows:

Swim:  33min (did 34:36 last time)
T1:  5 min ( the #$* Transition area is super far away)
Bike: 1:19 min (@ 19 MPH)
T2:  3 min
Run:  60 min



No comments:

Post a Comment